HOME > International Student Visas

International Student Visas

International Student Visas

received 1049464392207337 3

Student Visa

Overview Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. You must have a student visa to study in the United States. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F visa or an M visa.

To enter the United States to attend:You need the following visa category:
University or collegeF
High School
Private elementary school
Another academic institution, including a language training program
Vocational or other recognized nonacademic institution, other than a language training programM
One can apply for the international student visa F-1 or M-1 through US Embassies and Consulates around the world. This process is called Consulate processing, or if the person is already in the United States under some other visa category, can apply for the Change of Status to the F-1 or M-1 as an international student through the Department of Homeland Security within the United States.

Need Help?

We are here to help you Any Immigration Questions

US citizenship and immigration services

We are Committed To Help Our Clients

We represent you in all these matters in all 50 States around the USA. We are here to help you Any Immigration Questions

Houston Office : 231 Bella Katy Dr.Katy, TX 77494

TEL: (281) 870-1300

NY Office 70-20 Austin Suite # 101 Forest Hills, NYC NY 11375

TEL: (718) 487- 3100